DOWELL AUTOMOTIVE, a leader in the automotive repair industry in Lafayette, Indiana, has an immediate opening for an Automotive Technician. We are a full-service automotive maintenance and repair shop, servicing all makes and models of cars, vans, SUVs, and light trucks.
DUTIES would include, but not limited to:
- Complete diagnostics and troubleshooting on all makes and models, using manufacturer scan tools
- Electrical diagnosis and repair
- Steering & Suspension diagnosis and repair
- Light Engine repair
- Drivetrain repair
- Minimum 3 years of automotive repair experience
- Associates degree in Automotive Technology or equivalent training
- ASE certification not required but a plus
- Knowledge of current diagnostic tools (GM Tech2, Ford IDS, Snap-On Solus)
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Takes pride in quality of work
- Must supply own tools
- Valid & clean driving record
Dowell offers competitive Hourly Pay (based on experience) - we are not a flat rate shop, Paid Holidays & Vacation, Health Insurance, and a great 401K Plan. We promote a clean & safe environment in a friendly atmosphere and take pride in the quality of our work.